Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, where I earn a commission at no expense to you. Affiliate links are marked with the asterisks (*)
It’s the last full month of the summer, and this is the time for many people planning to go back to school. Here are blog post ideas to write throughout August.
There is a lot going on this month of the year. It’s a good time to write fall content. Yes, it’s the middle of the summer, but you want to get your content ranked on Google, and that takes time. This is a good time to write some Halloween content ready for October.
It’s also a good time to write content for back to school. There will be parents looking for backpacks and other school supplies, while others are just looking for ideas to manage the time of year or get children ready for new schools.
However, what if you don’t do seasonal content? There are other ideas to run, whether it’s focused on making the most of the last days of summer or posts for specifical national days of the year.
Not sure what to write? I’ve got some blog post ideas to run throughout the month. There’s something for every day of the month of August. And yes, this post is a day late, but you can run the posts whenever you want.
31 blog post ideas for August
- A blog post all about making the most of the last full month of the summer
- National Ice Cream Sandwich Day: Make your own ice cream sandwich or the best places to go in your area
- Best back to school products to buy
- Top 5 books to read during the summer
- Tips to prepare for the first day at school
- Top 5 items you just can’t live without at home
- Tips for parents looking to get back to work when the kids go to school
- National Eye Exam Month: Offer the best tips to find cheap eyeglasses or share your favorite eyeglasses
- Top 5 things to do in your city before the summer ends
- Share a post about your biggest mistake and what you learned
- Top 5 tips to get ready for the fall months
- Share your top WAHM/blogging tips for those just starting
- Write about your favorite restaurants to eat with the kids before they go back to school
- Write about your favorite resturants without the kids for when they’re back at school
- Share the morning routine you have to help keep things smooth
- Top tips for fall travel
- Top Halloween decorations to buy
- Top Halloween decorations to make
- Top fall decorations to buy
- Top fall decorations to make
- Write about changes to your closet ready for the fall
- Share favorite Instagram photos before the summer ends
- Preview the fall TV shows you’re looking forward to
- Look back at the movies everyone should check out from the summer
- Do a post about the Q4 goals (yes, Q4 starts in October, but remember ranking!)
- Preview Labor Day sales
- Top tips for Labor Day 2021
- Top places to visit in your city for Labor Day 2021
- Share your favorite items for your business to help others
- Last minute summer ideas while there’s still time
- Review your summer and what you’re looking forward to in the fall
August is a great time of the month for blog post ideas. There’s always something to write about regardless of the niche you’re in.
Which blog post ideas are you using for August 2021? Share your thoughts in the comments below.